House Church is now live!
Welcome!House Church is our online worship experience. Whether you choose to do that alone or with your family, we want to provide you with the tools to be able to continue to worship in the comfort of your own home! Our service is live now and will be available to use until midnight tonight. We encourage you to start at the usual time 10:30am. Thank you for being a part of our Jackson Way faith family and joining us on this new adventure!
Intro & Worship through SongSing the next two songs! If you don't feel comfortable singing, play the video, listen, follow along, or make this a time of prayer. Enter full screen and follow along!
SermonTurn in your Bible to Luke 15:1-10 and get a pen and paper ready! Enter full screen and click play to hear today's sermon.
Thank you for joining us today for House Church! Please use the links below to follow our social media accounts to stay connected with updates for the Jackson Way family.
For many, the spread of this virus has caused fear and anxiety. Yet we are grateful that the Bible tells us. "God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and love and of a sound mind." (2 Timothy 1:7)
We pray that you will sense God's peace in the midst of these difficult circumstances. This does not mean we should be careless or reactionary, but rather walk in wisdom as we serve the Lord and our community in a way that demonstrates our trust in God and our love for people.
Here are some ways you can be praying with us:
- Pray for the families around the world that have been directly affected by the spread of the virus.
- Pray for the church to rise up and be a light, to show hope to the people in our communities.
- Pray 1 John 4:18, that the perfect love of God will cast out all fear.
- Pray Romans 15:13, "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you can trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
- Pray for our medical community as they deal with the impact of this crisis.
We look forward to all that God is going to speak to us as He guides us through this challenging season. We love you and are praying for you and your families!